The YELLOW JACKET® TITAN™ Test and Charging Manifold for transcritical CO2 systems is constructed with a forged aluminum alloy body making it lightweight for han-dling ease and durability. No sightglass means added safety. It features true 45° SAE flare hoses 200 cm in length.
- Large, easy-to-read 3-1/8” (80 mm) liquid-filled red and blue, 1% accuracy (Class 1) gauges; PSI/bar
- Proven, double “O”-ring piston for reliability and long service life.
- Exclusive 100 mesh filter in-line on all flare fittings helps keep out particulate material and extends the life of the seats. Fourth hose to enable connection to hi/lo sides, refrigerant tank, and vacuum pump for diagnostics, evacuation and charging without switching hoses.
- 3/8” vacuum port for use with larger hose to cut evacuation time by up to 33% (all other fittings on unit are 1/4”). Dedicated transcritical CO2 hose 200 cm in length Includes plastic carrying case
- Made in U.S.A.
|Scales||LP -1/+105 bar, -52° to 30C°
HP 0/210 bar
|Features||4-Valve forged aluminum body
Precision stainless steel valve feed screws
No sight glass for added safety
Class 1, 80 mm, oil-filled, pulse-free
Heavy duty plastic carrying case included
(1) 3/8” (vacuum application only)
|Hoses||Three (3) black, 200 cm, 1/4’’ SAE fittings (45°)
- Operating pressure 120 bar
- High pressure copper gaskets
One (1) yellow, 200 cm, 3/8’’ SAE fittings
- Operating pressure 41 bar
- Neoporene built-in gaskets
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.