Roll over image to zoom in
This unit was built with versatility in mind. It is the only
Tri-Fuel capable, Honda-powered generator on the market
that DOES NOT void the engine warranty. It’s constructed
with the same engine and generator end used on the
You expect the best, you get the best. The Honda GX630 is
better than ever. Including improved adaptability,
quieter operation, and greater fuel efficiency.
Designed to easily transition between three fuel sources:
LP, Natural Gas, and Gasoline.
Low Oil Protection
In the event there is low oil pressure, the engine will shut down,
which will protect the engine from damage.
15 Gallon Fuel Tank
The EPA approved steel fuel tank design eliminates
Sturdy Wrap-Around Welded Tubular Cradle
We use 14 gauge tubular steel for dependable durability.
Premium Circuit Breakers
Providing clear and instant identification of a tripped circuit.
100% Load Tested
Every generator is load tested before it leaves the manufacturing facility.
- 12000 surge Watts / 10800 continuous Watts
- Honda GX630 688cc OHV engine
- Electric start
- Gasoline Consumption [Full Load]: 1.67 gal/hour; Propane Consumption [Full Load]: 2.2 gal/hour; Natural Gas Consumption: 200 cu. ft./hour
- 30 and 60 Amp plug
- Brushless alternator
- Copper windings
- Fuel gauge
- GFCI protection: partial panel
- Easy to move and store with 4-wheel portability kit
**Dolly pictured is sold separately**