Tuff-Stuff provides an absolute moisture barrier and effective insulation under concrete slabs. This insulation is made up of two layers of high-strength polyethylene bubble film, giving it superior puncture-resistance; it's tough enough to walk on. Tuff-Stuff is not only easy to install, it also offers labor and material savings because it is an all-in-one radon vapor barrier and insulation product. Perfect for resisting moisture and minimizing heat loss through slabs.
- Reduces downward heat flow by more than 50 percent
- Superior tear and puncture resistance with >500 PSI
- Lightweight and pliable; easy and safe to install
- Excellent moisture barrier under concrete
- Enhances performance of entire insulation system
- Acts as a radon gas barrier
|Water Vapor Transmission||ASTM E96; 0.002|
|Puncture Resistance||ASTM F1306; >500 PSI|
|System Thermal Resistance||ASTM C518; R-1.16|
|Compression||ASTM D1621; 101 psf/10% compression|
|Pliability||ASTM C1224; Passes|
|Bleeding & Delamination||ASTM C1224; Passes|
|Insect and Fungi Resistant||ASTM C1338; No growth|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.