The COMFORTSTEAM™ CFS20 & 22 Self-Generating Electronic Steam Humidifiers combine the purity of electrodebased steam humidification with the automation of electronic monitoring and control to provide a complete, easy-to-implement solution for your high capacity residential applications. This same design was proven in commercial and industrial applications and now has been cost-reduced, offering the same professional level of performance to residential markets.
The CFS20 at 115VAC can deliver 11.5 gallons per day of steam output. Supporting higher capacity requirements, the CFS22 powered at 230VAC delivers double the output to 23 gallons per day. Both the CFS20 & CFS22 are ETL listed.
- A commercial and industrial proven electronically controlled humidifier based on electrode steam generation within a plastic canister
- Ships with everything needed for installation and operation including: generator chassis assembly, humidistat, fan proving switch, stainless steel duct distributor, and steam hose
- All unit monitoring accomplished with internal microprocessor and fault conditions that are indicated through a single LED that is either off, on, slow blink, or fast blink to signal different faults
- "No-Cleaning-Required" humidification system; all that’s required is replacement of the easy access, inexpensive, internal canister once per year (depending on water quality and run time)
- Easy to mount via two lag bolts (included)
- Includes stainless steel duct distributor tube
- Water inlet located on the bottom of the unit via 1/4" compression fitting
- Drain connection located on the bottom of the unit and connects to a 1" drain line (included)
- ETL listed
|Maximum Humidification Capacity||4 lbs/hr or 11.5 gpd or 1.8 kg/hr|
|Supply Voltage||115VAC Single Phase 50/60 Hz|
|Supply Amperage||11.5 Amps (Recommend connection to a dedicated 15A circuit)|
|Power Consumption||1.33kw at 115VAC|
|Humidistat||Includes external humidistat|
|High Limit Humidistat||Not included but unit connection is available|
|Air Proving Switch||Includes external air proving switch|
|Weight||29 lbs (13.2 kg) shipped; 27 lbs (12.2 kg) in operation|
|Cabinet Dimensions (Approx.)||18" H x 11" W x 9" D (457 H x 279 W x 229 D mm)|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.