TRION's ComfortDry CD55 and CD90 dehumidifiers were developed to cost-effectively satisfy the new USA Department of Energy's?minimum efficiency rules and regulations for dehumidifiers. Dehumidifier systems currently available from other brands will not meet the new DOE requirements effective in 2017.
ComfortDry CD55 and CD90 are flexible and capable of supporting dehumidification as part of whole home HVAC systems, or have the ability to operate standalone to support crawlspace or basement dehumidification applications.?
The CD55 is the smallest and most economical family member targeted to support small to medium sized residential requirements up to 2000 square feet. For larger living areas, the CD90 is a high performance dehumidification system for living areas of up to 3500 square feet.
- Efficient and compact units provide 1000 to 3500 square feet of coverage
- Small form factor/footprint supports separate rooms, whole home, crawlspaces, and basement applications
- Energy-efficient performance meeting new DOE requirements
- ENERGY STAR 4.0 certified
- Adaptable to support horizontal or vertical airflow, including washable filters
- Control options: standalone operation with built-in controller including CPU, display, and humidistat; or can use with independent humidistat; or can use with a consolidated thermostat/humidistat
- R410 Refrigerant
- Direct gravity drain hose can be extended
|Size (W x H x D)||23.5" x 13.7" x 17"|
|Rated Condensate Capacity @ 80°F, 60%||90 ppd|
|Airflow @ 0.00 S||370 CFM|
|Energy Factor @ 80°F, 60%||2.8 L/kWh|
|Current Draw @ 120VAC||5.5 Amps|
|Operating Temperature Range||33°-105°F|
|Operating Relative Humidity Range||35-95%|
|Sound Level||58 dBa|
|Filter Type||Replaceable MERV 8 (included)|
|Power Cord||20’ included|
|Duct Collar||12" inlet, 6" outlet|
|Control Options||Built-in self-sensing humidistat, or can be wired externally (not included)|
|Temperature-Controlled Automatic Defrost||Included|
|Airflow Direction||Horizontal or vertical|
|Corrosion-Resistant Evaporator Coil||Included|
|Drain Pipe||12" hose included; optional expansion available|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.