Mold can be a big problem in your air conditioner, causing unhealthy air and spores to be dispersed throughout your home. Additionally, the mold coats the A-Coil and reduces airflow, which increases A/C run time and costs.
A January 2016 ASHRAE study1 reports UV light eliminates ≥ 90% of microorganisms, such as fungus and mold, growing in HVAC systems, removing their bad smell. The use of UV light for A/C coil disinfection reduces the incidence or occurrence of asthma, allergic rhinitis, and hypersensitivity pneumonitis.
The ComfortBreeze UV360-1 by TRION is a solid, proven solution to HVAC mold and fungus. The UV360-1 is:
- Economically priced
- Easy to install for professionals, or
- Equipped with a complete install kit for do-it-yourselfers
- Enables noticeably cleaner air by attacking mold, reducing allergens, and eliminating A/C odor
- Combats dangerous bio build-up occurring inside the air handler and coils
- Lowers A/C cost by removing bio-film on the coils, making them more efficient
- Per ASHRAE, destroys fungus and mold, and is now elevated to a mutually beneficial serviceable item (UV bulb) on A/C units
- Connects to 24V or 120VAC for lowest cost installation
- Packaged with complete install kit
- Improves A/C cooling capacity by eliminating A-Coil build-up
- Uses less electricity by keeping A/C coils clean
- Completely automatic - replace one standard, low cost UV bulb annually
- Mounting plate
- Replaceable, high-output 17” UV-C lamp
- Power supply/ballast
- Affixable mounting hole template, hole saw, and mounting screws
- 120V to 24V plug adapter and power connector
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.