Innovations in water saving technology are paramount features available with Trion’s newest fan powered evaporative humidifier. Models are available with traditional controls or the H2OSmart™ Technology which maximizes performance and saves water regardless of system conditions.
The evaporative humidifier is installed into the supply duct and air is drawn across the moist evaporator pad (wetted through the home’s water supply). The evaporated water is efficiently released into the home by the furnace or air handler. The adjustable, precision-made humidistat allows the user to choose the optimum humidity level for maximum indoor comfort.
- Optional patented H2OSmart™ Technology provides maximum performance, water savings, and fault annunciation.
- Highest peak capacity delivers up to 22 gallons per day at 140°F.
- Summer/Winter shut-off damper that can be easily configured for left or right hand installation.
- Push-to-lock fittings simplify installation and provide worry-free operation.
- Flexible Humidity Control – Models are available with conventional mechanical humidistats or electronic humidistats with an outdoor temperature sensor.
- Universal humidistat featuring duct or wall mounting and mechanical or electronic control of humidity.
|Model||CB300S with H2OSmart™ Technology|
|Type of Unit||By-Pass Evaporative|
|Peak Capacity (GPD)*||18 Gallons per Day|
|Water Supply||20-100 PSI|
|Voltage (Amps)||24VAC (0.25A)|
|Unit Dimensions||14.13"W x 10.00" D x 19.00" H|
|Water Connection||1/4" OD Tubing|
|Overflow Connection||1/2" ID Tubing|
|Ducted Opening||9.75"W x 13.00"H|
|By-Pass Duct Size||6.00" Round|
|Shipping Weight||11.25 Lbs.|
|Operating Weight||8.5 Lbs.|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.