Innovations in water saving technology are paramount features available with Trion’s newest fan powered evaporative humidifier. Models are available with traditional controls or the H2OSmart™ Technology which maximizes performance and saves water regardless of system conditions.
The evaporative humidifier is installed into the supply duct and air is drawn across the moist evaporator pad (wetted through the home’s water supply). The evaporated water is efficiently released into the home by the furnace or air handler. The adjustable, precision-made humidistat allows the user to choose the optimum humidity level for maximum indoor comfort.
- Optional patented H2OSmart™ Technology provides maximum performance, water savings, and fault annunciation.
- Highest peak capacity delivers up to 20 gallons per day at 140°F.
- The built-in fan motor helps deliver maximum humidity.
- Push-to-lock fittings simplify installation and provide worry-free operation.
- Flexible Humidity Control – Models are available with conventional mechanical humidistats or electronic humidistats with an outdoor temperature sensor.
|Model||CB100S with H2OSmart™ Technology|
|Type of Unit||Fan Powered Evaporative|
|Peak Capacity (GPD)*||18 Gallons per Day|
|Water Supply||20-100 PSI|
|Voltage (Amps)||120VAC (0.8A)|
|Unit Dimensions||14.58" W x 11.24" D x 18.12" H|
|Water Connection||1/4" OD Tubing|
|Overflow Connection||1/2" ID Tubing|
|Shipping Weight||17 Lbs.|
|Operating Weight||13 Lbs.|
* Peak capacity as tested at 140°F air temperature. Nominal capacity at 120°F is 18 GPD.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.