Air Bear® media filters trap particles as small as one micron. They are non-woven, 5" thick, pleated, and are tested using ANSI/ASHRAE 52.2 - 2007 standard procedures. Efficiency ratings of MERV 8, MERV 11, and MERV 13 are available. Air Bear® media filters fit models from Generalaire®, Skuttle®, Ultravation®, and other popular models.
- Mechanical MERV 8 filter maintains efficiency under all operating conditions
- High performance MERV 11 and MERV 13 filters, electrostatically charged synthetic material, provide superior efficiency with minimal added pressure drop
- Available in a wide variety of sizes
- Finger supported vertical pleats remain evenly spaced while maximizing dirt-holding capacity at the lowest pressure drop
- Suitable for use with all types of forced-air HVAC configurations
- Factory installed, double gasket, top and bottom, eliminates filter bypass
- Galvanized, rust-resistant wire mesh, integral width filter media supports media and retains pleat shape even when dirtyMositure resistant frame retains strength and shape even in high humidityUL900 listed
Lifetime limited warranty on cabinet.
|Nominal Size (HxWxD)*||20x20x5|
|Actual Size (HxWxD)*||19.75x20.75x4.94|
* Dimensions do not include 0.25 inch gasket located along the top and bottom edges of the filter.