Touch 'n Seal Two Component 1.75 PCF ICC foam is a closed cell spray foam insulation that provides Class A fire retardancy, thermal insulating and sound attenuating properties when used according to manufacturer's directions, and meets the requirements associated with ICC criteria for US building codes. It is suitable for use in commercial, residential, transportation and many other applications.
- ICC Evaluation Services ESR-3052
- Offers code officials, inspectors, architects, and contractors evidence of code compliance
- ASTM E-84 Class A Fire Resistance
- Reduces energy loss by as much as 40%
- Reduces sound transmission
- Does not shrink or settle like cellulose
- Maintains air seal
- Compatible with all fiber insulation systems including cellulose, fiberglass and stone wool
- Expands to fill small and large gaps, cracks and holes - reducing air exchanges
- High R-value
- Significantly increases structural strength
15' Gun /Hose Assembly for 600 Tanks. Kit contains 8 cone nozzles, 2 fan nozzles on the 15 assembly.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.