KP Insulated Flexible Duct 4" KP R-8.0
Flex-Vent KP is a thermally insulated, fully lined, UL 181 Class 1 flexible air duct designed for low to medium pressure cooling and heating HVAC systems. It can be used in either supply or return sections and provides economical means for handling misalignment between systems components and ducting around obstacles where fabricated and fitted ducts are difficult and costly to use. It is equally suitable for new jobs or retrofit work and is especially useful when making system extensions or for changing conditioned zones, now or in the future.
Compliance to NFPA Standards allows you to install lengths longer than the 14' limitation applying to connectors. It is a highly efficient part of the total duct system because the smooth liner, the ample insulation and tough outer vapor barrier provide good airflow, thermal insulation and a double air seal.
Features and Benefits:
- Underwriters Laboratories listed for the US and Canada.
- Complies with NFPA Standards 90A and 90B.
- Corrosion resistant steel wire helix.
- Fully lined for efficient air delivery.
- The outer vapor barrier is a jacket of durable
- black polyethylene.
- Quality KP installations produce referrals that increase
- volume and profits.
- Available in 4.2, 6.0, and 8.0 thermal application values.
- Available in both box and bag packaging.
- GreenGuard Gold Certified which is the industry's most
- recognized Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) rating.
- Made with Owens Corning EcoTouch formaldehyde-free
- Insulation. Made with 99% natural materials and highest
- recycled content. Also, it is the only fiberglass insulation listed
- in the USDA BioPreferred Catalog.
- Available through broad national distribution.
Construction and Materials
Strong polyester film laminated and encapsulating a heavy, corrosion resistant steel wire helix, forms the inner core and supports a thick blanket of fiberglass insulation over a fiberglass scrim. The outer vapor barrier is a jacket of durable black polyethylene. Designed for low to medium pressure systems.
The first five years of installation in the case of any warranty issue or product failure, Thermaflex® will cover all duct cost, material cost and any reasonable labor cost, provided the Flex-Vent® product was properly installed in accordance with our written installation. For the second five years of installation, for a maximum of ten and in the event of any Flex-Vent® product failure or warranty issue, Thermaflex® will make replacement of the defective duct only and no other cost will be reimbursed.
|Positive||10 inches (4"-16" ID) 6 inches (18"-20" ID)|
|Negative||1 /2 inch (4"-20" ID)|
|Temp. Range||-20°F -250°F cont|
|Greenguard Certifications||Greenguard Indoor Air Quality Certified,Greenguard Children And Schools Certified|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.