The Mainstream is a direct replacement ventilation system specifically designed for manufactured housing.
Tested in accordance with figure #12 of ANSI/AMCA standard 210-07, ANSI/ASHRAE standard 51-07, AMCA 300-08 and HVI standard 915/916.
- Air Flow: 65 cfm at .1 static pressure of H20.
- Efficiency: 3.89 cfm/watt.
- Voltage: 16.5 watts / .22 amp / 120vac.
- Sound Level: 3 sones.
- Durable powder coat finish in black.
- Shipping within Continental U.S. only, all others please call for quote.
- Volume discounts available, call 1-800-222-5932. Contents 1-fan, 1-interior grille.
- Electrical Specifications: 120 volts AC, 60Hz, 16 watts/.22Amps
- Airflow: 65 CFM @ 0.1”
- Efficiancy: 3.89 CFM per Watt
- Duct Size: 7 inches
- Grill Dimensions: 12 inches diameter
- Sound Level: Approximately 3 sones
- Origin: United States
- Fan: 4 Lbs.