The T-M50 supplies hot water to domestic hot water systems (directly or indirectly) which can be used with storage tanks, recirculation systems, hydronic heating systems, radiant floor systems, and/or domestic & heating applications.
The T-M50 is a fully modulating, gas fired, tankless water heater perfect for commercial applications. With gas inputs of 380,000 BTU, the T-M50 can produce enough hot water for six bathrooms in warmer climates. ASME certified.
Thicker heat exchanger drum and utilizes HRS35 (heat-resistant) copper for the heat exchanger tubing. Incorporates a dual system for redundancy, providing added assurance that the T-M50 Series will remain operational. Includes an internal pump control port. Easy- Link System capable up to 4 units. Multi-Unit System capable up to 10 units.
- 15-year limited heat exchanger, 5 yrs limited parts Residential use
- 10-year limited heat exchanger, 5 yrs limited parts Commercial use
- Thermal Efficiency of 82.4% for Liquid Propane
- Maximum flow rate of 14.5 GPM at 35°F temperature rise (8.7 GPM at 70°F rise)
- Heat exchanger utilizes HRS35 commercial-grade copper alloy
- Dual heat exchanger design provides redundancy for added reliability, an industry exclusive
- NSF certified for commercial applications
- Internal pump control port
- Easy-Link up to four units without a Multi-Unit Controller
- Multi-Link up to 10 units with a Multi-Unit Controller
- Venting with Category III stainless steel
- Safety features include freeze, overheat, surge protection, and troubleshooting diagnostic codes
The T-M50 Series, specifically designed for heavy-duty applications, is the largest Takagi tankless heater yet, and the most powerful (14.5 GPM max) in the tankless industry!
The T-M50 Series is suitable for commercial applications (hotels, restaurants, government, convalescent homes, etc.) that require high demand and the most durable of heaters. Along with HRS35 copper alloy, the T-M50 Series is the only commercial unit in the industry that offers a "dual-combustion system," providing redundancy for added reliability. Number of showers this unit can handle, depending on ground water temperature.
What does it mean to be Non-Condensing?
A Non-Condensing tankless water heater will push the gases created by the water heater through its vent to the outside. They will then cool down outside the unit. These gases have temperatures around 300 degrees F and must be vented through non-corrosive venting materials that can withstand the heat.
Takagi offers a 15 years warranty on the heat exchanger and 5 years on the parts. Read the Warranty Policy before purchasing.
|Water Connection Location||Bottom|
|ENERGY STAR Qualified||No|
|Noise Level||56 dB at Max output|
|Gas Pressure Min||8.0" W.C.|
|Gas Pressure Max||14.0" W.C.|
|Hot/Cold/Gas Connection||3/4" NPT|
|Coil Capacity||0.32 Gallons|
|Water Pressure||15-150 PSI|
|Multiple Unit Installation||Easy-Link System Up to 4 units, Multi-Unit System Up to 20 units|
|Dipswitches||100°F 115°F 120°F (default) 135°F 145°F 155°F 165°F 185°F|
|T-D2 Temperature Settings Default Mode||100°F 105°F 110°F 115°F 120°F (default) 125°F 130°F 135°F 140°F 145°F 150°F 155°F 160°F 165°F 170°F 175°F|
|T-D2 Temperature Settings High Temp. Mode||110°F 115°F 120°F (default) 125°F 130°F 135°F 140°F 145°F 150°F 155°F 160°F 165°F 170°F 175°F 180°F 185°F|
|Dimensions & Venting:|
|Product Weight||113 lbs.|
|Vent Type||Direct Vent|