Gas Tankless Water Heater™ 540P Condensing with Integrated Recirculation Pump Natural Gas Outdoor Model
True "On Demand" water heating. An embedded recirculating pump makes this tankless water heater an instant and endless hot water provider.
Suitable for combination potable water heating and space heating. Please refer to local codes for space-heating com-pliance.
- Includes a wall mount temperature remote controller and advanced diagnostics to simplify troubleshooting
- Integrated Recirculation Pump
- Endless Hot Water
- On-Demand Usage
- Compact, Space Saving
- Energy Conservation
- Computerized Safety
- No Pilot Light
- Complies with SCAQMD Rule 1146.2 for natural gas NOx emissions of 14 ng/J or 20 ppm.
- Easy-Link System
INCORPORATED RECIRCULATION PUMP
This heater incorporates a recirculation pump for homes with an installed circulation system. The pump provides several useful features:
- The built-in controller and the remote controller (100276687/TM-RE43) offer two timer settings for pump operation: PUMP TIMER 1 and PUMP TIMER 2. The pump will operate during the times set for TIMER 1 and/or TIMER 2.
- The pump automatically turns on and off during set times depending on the set temperatures for pump operation. The set point temperature can be set by the built-in controller or the remote controller (100276687/TM-RE43).
- Instead of the timers, the pump can operate by pressing the PUMP button on the built-in controller or the remote controller (100276687/TM-RE43). A DIP switch must be turned on to use this control.
The maximum pipe length* for the combined hot water supply line and return line is:
- 1/2” (13 mm) pipe: 200 ft (61.0 m)
- 3/4” (19 mm) pipe: 500 ft (152.4 m) *These are equivalent length that includes head loss for elbows, tees, unions, etc.
Takagi offers a 15 years warranty on the heat exchanger and 5 years on the parts. Read the Warranty Policy before purchasing.
|Natural Gas Input (Operating Range) BTU/h||Min: 15,000
|Gas Connection||3/4" NPT|
|Water Connections||3/4" NPT|
|Water Pressure* psi (MPa)||15 - 150 (0.1 - 1)|
|Natural gas Inlet Pressure " W.C. (kPa)||Min 4.0 (1.00) Max. 10.5 (2.61)|
|Dimensions||H 22.4" x W 17.7" x D 10.7"|
|Electric Supply||120/60 VSC/Hz|
|with pump 108.6/1.34 W/A
without pump 87.6/1.10 W/A
|Water heater Category**||N/A|
|Maximum Pipe length***
(Hot Water supply line and Dedicated Return line)
|Pipe Diameter 3/4" - 500 ft
Pipe Diameter 1/2" - 200 ft
*40 psi or above is recommended for maximum flow.
**Water heater Category - water heaters of other then direct vent type, for outdoor installation, are divided into four categories based on static pressure produced in the vent and flue loss.
Category I - a water heater that operates with a non-positive vent static pressure and with a vent gas temperature that avoids excessive condensate production in the vent.
Category II - a water heater that operates with a non-positive vent static pressure and with a vent gas temperature that may cause excessive condensate production in the vent.
Category III - a water heater that operates with a positive vent static pressure and with a vent gas temperature that avoids excessive condensate production in the vent.
Category IV - a water heater that operates with a positive vent static pressure and with a vent gas temperature that may cause excessive condensate production in the vent.
***These are equivalent lengths that include head loss for elbows, tees, unions, etc.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.