The Takagi T-D2-OS-NG supplies hot water to domestic hot water systems (directly or indirectly) which can be used with storage tanks, recirculation systems, hydronic heating systems, radiant floor systems, and/or domestic & heating applications.
- ENERGY STAR qualified
- 15-year limited heat exchanger, 5 yrs limited parts Residential use
- 10-year limited heat exchanger, 5 yrs limited parts Commercial use
- Energy Factor of 0.82 for Natural Gas
- Maximum flow rate of 8.0 GPM at 35°F temperature rise (4.7 GPM at 70°F rise)
- Includes a remote control as a standard feature
- Easy-Link up to four units without a Multi-Unit Controller
- Safety features include freeze, overheat, surge protection, and troubleshooting diagnostic codes
The T-D2 series is well suited for residential/commercial applications such as small restaurants and beauty salons. Utilizing HRS35 copper alloy for the heat exchanger tubing, the T-D2 series is also suitable for heavier-residential usages such as space heating or domestic recirculation systems. Remote control included as a standard feature. Number of showers this unit can handle, depending on ground water temperature.
What does it mean to be Non-Condensing?
A Non-Condensing tankless water heater will push the gases created by the water heater through its vent to the outside. They will then cool down outside the unit. These gases have temperatures around 300 degrees F and must be vented through non-corrosive venting materials that can withstand the heat.
Takagi offers a 15 years warranty on the heat exchanger and 5 years on the parts. Read the Warranty Policy before purchasing.
|Water Connection Location||Bottom|
|ENERGY STAR Qualified||Yes|
|Noise Level||55 dB at Max output|
|Gas Pressure Min||5.0" W.C.|
|Gas Pressure Max||10.5" W.C.|
|Hot/Cold/Gas Connection||3/4" NPT|
|Coil Capacity||0.2 Gallons|
|Water Pressure||15-150 PSI|
|Multiple Unit Installation||Easy-Link System Up to 4 units|
|Dipswitches||104°F 113°F 122°F (default) 131°F 140°F 158°F 176°F 185°F|
|T-D2 Temperature Settings||99°F to 185°F (19 options), 122°F Default Factory Setting|
|Dimensions & Venting:|
|Product Weight||39 lbs.|
|Vent Type||Direct Vent|