The compact TK-510U-E Series 200 is a fully modulating, gas fired, non-condensing tankless water heater perfect for residential applications. It is field convertible from Natural Gas to Liquid Propane and with a maximum input of 199,000 BTU, the TK-510U-E can produce enough hot water for up to two bathrooms in warmer climates and it also complies with Ultra-Low NOx regulations of less than 14 ng/J (<20ppm)
Number of showers this unit can handle, depending on ground water temperature.
The TK-510U-E supplies hot water to domestic hot water systems and can be used with water storage tanks, recirculation systems, and/or combined domestic & heating applications.Features:
- 15-year limited heat exchanger, 5 yrs limited parts Residential use
- 6-year limited heat exchanger, 5 yrs limited parts Commercial use
- Energy Factor of 0.82 for Natural Gas or Liquid Propane
- Maximum BTU input 199,000 - Natural Gas or Liquid Propane
- Field convertible from Natural Gas to Liquid Propane
- Maximum flow rate of 10.0 GPM at 35°F temperature rise (4.7 GPM at 70°F rise)
- Includes built-in temperature controller and power cord as standard features
- Venting with Category III stainless steel
- Safety features include freeze, overheat, surge protection, and troubleshooting diagnostic codes
- Complies with Ultra-Low NOx regulations of less than 14 ng/J (<20ppm)
- Easy-Link up to four units without a Multi-Unit Controller
- ulti-Link up to 20 units with a Multi-Unit Controller
What does it mean to be Non-Condensing?
A Non-Condensing tankless water heater will push the gases created by the water heater through its vent to the outside. They will then cool down outside the unit. These gases have temperatures around 300 degrees F and must be vented through non-corrosive venting materials that can withstand the heat.
Takagi offers a 15 years warranty on the heat exchanger and 5 years on the parts. Read the Warranty Policy before purchasing.
|Emissions||Ultra Low NOx|
|Water Connection Location||Bottom|
|ENERGY STAR® Qualified||No|
|Dimensions & Venting:|
|Product Weight (lbs.)||40|
|Vent Type||Direct Vent|
|Vent Size (Inch)||4|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.