The T-H3S supplies hot water to domestic hot water systems (directly or indirectly) which can be used with storage tanks, recirculation systems, hydronic heating systems, radiant floor systems, and/or domestic & heating applications.
- ENERGY STAR qualified
- 15-year limited heat exchanger, 5 yrs limited parts Residential use
- 10-year limited heat exchanger, 5 yrs limited parts Commercial use
- Energy Factor of 0.95 for Liquid Propane
- Maximum flow rate of 10.0 GPM at 35°F temperature rise (5.4 GPM at 70°F rise)
- Primary heat exchanger utilizes HRS35 commercial-grade copper alloy for 25 times better heat transfer than stainless steel
- Secondary heat exchanger utilizes 316L stainless steel for better corrosion resistance
- Complies with Ultra-Low NOx regulations of less than 14 ng/J <20ppm>20ppm>
- Integrated controls and power cord as standard features
- Venting with Schedule 40 PVC, CPVC, PP, Category III stainless steel
- Safety features include freeze, overheat, surge protection, and troubleshooting diagnostic codes
The T-H3 is well suited for residential/ commercial applications such as small restaurants and beauty salons. Complies with Ultra-Low NOx regulations. Utilizing HRS35 copper alloy for the heat exchanger tubing, the T-H3 is also suitable for heavier residential usages such as space heating or domestic recirculation systems. Remote control included as a standard feature. Certified up to 10,100 ft. altitude. Number of showers this unit can handle, depending on ground water temperature.
What does it mean to be Condensing?
Condensing water heaters extract heat from exhaust gases through different means and produce cooler gases around 100 degrees Fahrenheit. These cooling gases produce condensation inside the unit. The efficiency of the unit goes up because you can use cheaper ventilation materials as the gases are cooler. By capturing the residual exhaust heat to heat the water, the unit has achieved a higher efficiency.
Takagi offers a 15 years warranty on the heat exchanger and 5 years on the parts. Read the Warranty Policy before purchasing.
|Emissions||Ultra Low NOx|
|Water Connection Location||Bottom|
|Heat Exchanger||Copper & Stainless|
|ENERGY STAR Qualified||Yes|
|Noise Level||55 dB at Max output|
|Gas Pressure Min||8.0" W.C.|
|Gas Pressure Max||14.0" W.C.|
|Hot/Cold/Gas Connection||3/4" NPT|
|Coil Capacity||0.2 Gallons|
|Water Pressure||15-150 PSI|
|Built In / without remote||100°F 105°F 110°F 115°F 120°F (Default) 125°F 130°F 135°F 140°F (9 options)|
|T-D2 Temperature Settings Default Mode||100°F to 140°F with 5°F intervals (9 options), 120°F Default Factory Setting|
|Dimensions & Venting:|
|Product Weight||59 lbs.|
|Vent Type||Direct Vent|