The compact T-KJr2U is a fully modulating, gas fired, tankless water heater perfect for residential applications. With gas inputs of 140,000 BTU, the T-KJr2U can produce enough hot water for up to two bathrooms in warmer climates and it also complies with Ultra-Low NOx regulations of less than 14 ng/J (<20ppm)
Number of showers this unit can handle, depending on ground water temperature.
The T-KJr2U supplies hot water to domestic hot water systems (directly or indirectly) which can be used with storage tanks, recirculation systems, hydronic heating systems, radiant floor systems, and/or domestic & heating applications.
- 15-year limited heat exchanger, 5 yrs limited parts Residential use
- Energy Factor of 0.82 for Natural Gas
- Maximum flow rate of 6.6 GPM at 35°F temperature rise (3.3 GPM at 70°F rise)
- Includes a remote control as a standard feature
- Safety features include freeze, overheat, surge protection, and troubleshooting diagnostic codes
- Complies with Ultra-Low NOx regulations of less than 14 ng/J (<20ppm)
What does it mean to be Non-Condensing?
A Non-Condensing tankless water heater will push the gases created by the water heater through its vent to the outside. They will then cool down outside the unit. These gases have temperatures around 300 degrees F and must be vented through non-corrosive venting materials that can withstand the heat.
Takagi offers a 15 years warranty on the heat exchanger and 5 years on the parts. Read the Warranty Policy before purchasing.
|Emissions||Ultra Low NOx|
|Installation Type||ndoor, Outdoor, Direct Vent|
52 W / 0.54 A (Operation) 5.4 W / 0.08 A (Standby)
131 W / 1.1 A (Freeze-Prote
|Flow Rate (GPM)||6.6|
|Coil Capacity||=0.2 Gallons|
|Water Pressure||15-150 PSI|
|Dimension||20-1/4" (H) X 13-3/4" (W) X 9-1/2" (D)|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.