The Low Profile Premium Choice (PCLP) ventilation fans. fans feature ultra low profile housings and are suitable for both wall and ceiling installations. The PCLP line features 3 models (PCLP50, PCLP80 and PCLP100) that have a range of 50-100 CFM. Each model has a totally enclosed AC condenser model for long life even when operated continuously. All 3 models are just 3-3/4" high and come with an oval duct connector compatible with 4" round duct. Plus all 3 models are ENERGY STAR qualified.
These fans are ideally suited for multifamily housing developments. Installing a PCLP in a wall means that you don't need a radiation damper to meet fire-resistance requirements in the building code like you do when installing the fan in a fire-rated ceiling. This makes the PCLP the more economical CHOICE for multifamily applications.
Features & Construction:
- Ultra low profile housing design (height = 3-3/4")
- Suitable for wall and ceiling installations
- Quiet operation, less than 0.4 to 2.0 sones
- Totally enclosed condenser motor for long life
- Motor rated for 30,000 hours continuous on
- Built-in backdraft damper
- Robust steel housing
- Attractive, sturdy grille
- ETL Listed
- ENERGY STAR qualified
- HVI Certified
- 5-year warranty
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.