Handheld Smoke Stick Draft Detector Machine with Fog Juice for Detecting Leaks, Puffer Tool for HVAC Technicians Energy Raters Auto Mechanics.
Control the Fog in the Palm of your Hand to Find Drafts and Air Leaks with the Professional Smoke Pencil Smoke Stick.
The Smoke Pencil One is the tool Professional Energy Raters and Contractors use to identify drafts and air leaks in a home. This non-toxic smoke stick generates a small trail or large puff of smoke to help you identify drafts. Simply pull the trigger on the Smoke Pencil One near the area that you suspect a draft and see how the smoke moves to show air current or leakage.
Find the leak even in dark spaces! The light on the top of the Smoke Pencil One illuminates the area you are testing for easy air movement detection.
A 3oz bottle of non-toxic smoke fluid made of sweet smelling water and glycerin (similar to fog machine fluid) is also included with the Smoke Pencil One and features a special filling tube for easy setup.
SMOKE PENCIL FEATURES:
- Includes handheld 3" x 5" x 2" inch Smoke Pencil draft and air leak detector with 3 oz non-toxic smoke fluid fog juice that lasts about 12-15 hours.
- You control the amount of smoke this Smoke Pencil generates by holding the finger trigger. The fog comes out of the top chimney to reveal any drafts or leaks in your home, automobile, or business.
- It does not use the dangerous and caustic acid or incineration based smoke that other smoke sticks often produce.
- Only consumes batteries and fluid when the trigger is pulled.
- Robust body frame that resists drops and damage.
- Used by energy raters, HVAC technicians, auto mechanics, photographers, window salesman, airplane technicians, hospital maintenance, and contractors.
- Locking trigger for easier toolbox storage.
- 6 – AA batteries required (not included).
- 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee.