Model 86 Under Duct - Mountable on horizontal ducts as small as 12” wide and 8” high
A Drum Humidifier’s output is controlled by the humidistat, which monitors the home’s relative humidity and activates or deactivates the unit accordingly. Inside the humidifier, a rotating evaporator pad (or drum) lifts water from the water pan into the air stream, which is warmed and circulated by the furnace blower.
Because Skuttle Drum Humidifiers rely on forced air, they are well suited for warm-air heating systems, including gas, gas high-efficiency, electric, heat pump, geothermal, solar and oil forced air systems.
- Perfect for homes where water conservation is important
- Models 190 and 86 are made of durable, corrosionresistant thermoplastic cabinets.
- Model 90 is constructed of stainless steel.
- Easy to maintain – unique mounting frame allows easy removal from duct for cleaning and servicing
- Energy efficient technology uses minimal water and electricity.
|Home/Humidifier Sizing Range|
|Model||Tight House||Loose House|
|Moisture Output Capacity|
|Model||86 @ 120°F||86 @ 110°F||86 @ 100°F|
|Pounds per Hour||5.91||5.46||4.69|
|Gallons per Day (GPD)||18.5||15.7||13.5|
|Model 86UD Bypass Specifications|
|Dimensions||6-3/8”H x 15-1/4”W x 19-1/2”D|
|Extension into Duct.||3-1/4”|
|Extension below Duct.||6-3/8”|
|Duct Opening||12” x 16”|
|Minimum Duct Width||12”|
|Solenoid||24VAC, 3 watt, 1 RPM, bidirectional|
|Evaporator Pad||8-3/16”OD [6-11/16” ID] x 9”W|
|Evaporator Pad Replacement No.||A04-1725-050|