Features & Benefits
- Unique snap-lock fittings and reversible components permit versatile installation
- Interior components remove easily for cleaning or replacement
- Durable, thermoplastic cabinet resists rust, corrosion and warpage
- Energy efficient technology uses minimal water and electricity
- Environmentally safe - scientifically proven not to contaminate household air
- Output capacity of 17 gallons per day at 120°F
A Drum Humidifier’s output is controlled by the humidistat, which monitors the home’s relative humidity and activates or deactivates the unit accordingly. Inside the humidifier, a rotating evaporator pad (or drum) lifts water from the water pan into the air stream, which is warmed and circulated by the furnace blower.
Because Skuttle Drum Humidifiers rely on forced air, they are well suited for warm-air heating systems, including gas, gas high-efficiency, electric, heat pump, geothermal, solar and oil forced air systems.
- Perfect for homes where water conservation is important
- Models 190 and 86 are made of durable, corrosionresistant thermoplastic cabinets.
- Model 90 is constructed of stainless steel.
- Easy to maintain – unique mounting frame allows easy removal from duct for cleaning and servicing
- Energy efficient technology uses minimal water and electricity.
|Home/Humidifier Sizing Range|
|Model||Tight House||Loose House|
|Moisture Output Capacity|
|Pounds per Hour||5.91|
|Gallons per Hour||0.71|
|Gallons per Day (GPD)||17.0|
|Model 90/190 Bypass Specifications|
|Dimensions||10-15/16”H x 10-3/4”W x 11-11/16”D|
|Plenum Opening||6-5/8”H x 8-1/2”W|
|Bypass Opening/Tubing||6" diameter|
|Drum Motor||24 VAC, 3 watt, 1 RPM, biodirectional|
|Evaporator Pad||8-7/16" OD (6-11/16" ID) x 7-7/8" wide
(Evaporator Pad Replacement No. A04-1725-034)