Circular penetrations on the inside, such as pipes or cables, can be easily, quickly and reliably sealed with the single-sided high-performance adhesive tape Rissan 60 to make them airtight.
- extremely strong adhesion -reliable, no building damage
- smooth carrier material -clings tightly around pipes and cables
- elastic -remains sealed despite structural movements
- Hard wood-based panel materials
- Gypsum fibreboards
- Cement fibreboards
- Hard plastics
- Electric cables
- Vapour control layers / diffusion retarder sheeting
- Smooth to rough PE/PA/PO/PP sheeting, Kraft papers, Aluminium membranes
Width: 2.4 in.
Length (per roll): 82 ft.
|Dimensions (Length / width)||m / m|
feet / inch
|25 / 0.06|
82 / 2.4
|Temperature resistance||- 40°F to + 212°F|
- 40°C to + 100°C
|Processing temperature||from + 14°F|
from - 10°C
|Water vapor transmission||ASTM E-96A||US perm||0.09|
|Ageing resistance||high permanent adhesive strength, non-drying and nonembrittling since without caoutchouc, resin or solvent, can reliably and durably follow structural movements|
|Suitability for storage||unlimited|
store in a cool, dry place in its original box
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.