The Klein Tools NCVT-6 is a non-contact voltage tester (NCVT) with an integrated laser distance meter. It can detect voltage over the full-range from 12 to 1000 VAC and can measure distances from 2-Inch (51 mm) up to 66-Feet (20 m). The laser distance meter functions independently from the NCVT with a simple-to-use intuitive interface. Easy, single-button changes between voltage detection and laser distance measurements.
- Provides non-contact determination of AC voltage in cables, cords, circuit breakers, switches, outlets and wires, as well as AC voltage in security, entertainment, communications, environmental control, and irrigation systems
- Detects AC voltage from 12 to 1000V with visual and audible indicators
- Incorporates a 66-Foot (20 m) Laser Distance Meter that can measure in meters, inches with decimals, inches with fractions, feet with decimals, or feet with fractions
- High-visibility reverse contrast display for better viewing in low light conditions
- Laser Class II, 630 to 670nm, Max. Power <1mW
- Simple-to-use intuitive interface; easy single-button changes between laser distance measurements and voltage detection
- Delivers simultaneous visual and audible voltage indicators when AC voltage is detected
- Audible voltage indicator beeps at a greater frequency the higher the voltage that is sensed, or the closer to the voltage source
- Built to withstand a 6.6-Foot (2 m) drop
- Auto Power-Off conserves and extends battery life
- Screw-thread battery cap
- Lightweight tool with pocket clip for easy everyday carrying and storage
- CAT IV 1000V safety rating
- Ingress Protection IP40 Dust Resistant
- Read, understand, and follow all instructions, cautions and warnings attached to and/or packed with all test and measurement devices before each use.
- Never assume neutral or ground wires are de-energized. Neutrals in multi-wire branch circuits may be energized when disconnected and must be retested before handling.
- LASER RADIATION, Class II laser. DO NOT direct laser beam into eyes, DO NOT stare into the beam, or DO NOT view directly with optical instruments as this can cause severe and permanent eye damage.
- Always adhere to local and national safety codes. Use personal protective equipment to prevent shock and arc blast injury where hazardous live conductors are exposed.
- Usage of this tester in any way other than that specified by the manufacturer can impair safe operation, resulting in severe injury or death.
|Type:||Non-Contact Voltage Tester|
|Application:||Non-Contact Detection and Testing of AC Voltage with Integrated Laser Distance Meter|
|Special Features:||Full-Range Voltage Detection From 12-1000 VAC with Visual and Audible
Indicators; Laser Distance Meter; High Visibility Reverse Contrast Display
|Material:||Plastic and Electronic Assemblies|
|Drop Protection:||6.6' (2 m)|
|Frequency:||50 - 500 Hz|
|Ingress Protection:||IP40 Dust Resistant|
|Standard:||CATIV 1000V, Laser: Class II, 630nm to 670nm, Max. Power|
|Included:||2 x Alkaline 1.5V AAA Batteries|
|Batteries:||2 x AAA|
|Overall Length:||6.45'' (16.4 cm)|
|Overall Height:||1.21'' (3.1 cm)|
|Overall Width:||1.32'' (3.4 cm)|
|Weight:||2.5 oz (72 g)|