10" Tubular Skylight Model for Flat or Pitched Roofs
Natural Light's Tubular Skylight is an easy to install, inexpensive way to light up rooms with natural light without electricity--free sunlight. A small, clear, collector dome on the roof allows sunlight to enter into a highly reflective "light pipe" that extends from the roof level to the ceiling level. The light pipe is coated with a mirror quality silver finish that allows the full spectrum of sunlight to be channeled and dispersed evenly into a room through the means of a soft white or prismatic diffuser located in the ceiling.
Natural Light Tubular Skylights come in several sizes from 10" diameter to 21" diameter and illuminate from 150 Square Feet (SF) up to 700 SF without using a drop of electricity. The amount of light produced is equivalent to 300 watts to 1,450 watts at no cost to you.
Unlike traditional (expensive) skylights that allow heat energy to travel directly into your home by day and leave at night, Tubular Skylights are more energy efficient because there's very little heat loss or gain associated with the system. Tubular Skylights also scatter 100% of the natural light spectrum through the use of a diffuser that eliminates the spot light effect as well as harmful UV rays common with traditional skylights.
Tubular Skylights are also far more economical because they install in less than two hours and can be installed on any roof pitch with no painting, frame work or drywall required. Natural Light's Tubular Skylights are designed specifically to minimize the size of roof penetration and not to compromise roof integrity. Each product is Energy Star and NFRC certified and warranted for 25 years.Federal and some state and local tax credits or rebates may apply.
- Illuminates up to 150 sq. ft.
- Equivalent of up to 300 watts
- ENERGY STAR® Qualified
- May Qualify for Tax Credits
- 25 Year Product Warranty
- Hurricane Tested/Approved
- ICC-ES Listed
Fits All Roof Types:
- Flat Roof
- Sloped Roof
- Asphalt, Tile, Clay
- Wood Shakes
- Unpainted Aluminum
- Powder-Coated Black
- Prismatic Diffuser
- Soft White Diffuser
TUBULAR SKYLIGHT COMPONENTS:
1. Clear UV Protected, 100% High Impact Acrylic Dome
2. (4) Philips Head Stainless Steel ¼” Sheet Metal Screws
3. Black Nylon Horsehair Gasket (Self-Adhesive Backed)
4. (6) Philip Head Stainless Steel 1 ½” Screws
5. Commercial Pure Grade, 1100 Series Aluminum Flashing
6. Heavy Duty Foil Tape
7. Light Pipe, (2) 24” Sections per Kit
8. White Nylon Horsehair Gasket (Self-adhesive Backed)
9. (3) Polycarbonate Lenses - Energy Conservation Kit
10. (6) Tek Screws
11. (3) Black Speed Nuts
12. Aluminum Ceiling Ring
13. (3) 1 ½” Phillips Screws
14. White Powder Coated Aluminum Trim Ring
15. Choice of Soft White or Prismatic Diffuser