This narrow profile multi-wattage heater is only 3-1/2" tall and specifically designed to conveniently fit under kitchen or bathroom cabinets, providing warm air for cold bathroom or kitchen. Valuable floor and wall space is saved. The optional KTG-24W Retrofit Grill allows for easy replacement of older kickspace heaters. Install heater and fit with long grill to cover existing cutout. For applications other than kickspace use KTG-OL Grill. Check floor covering manufacturer's recommendation for acceptable surface temperature.
- Fits Under Kitchen and Bath Cabinets
- NiChrome Open Coil Element For Quick Heat Transfer
- Multiple wattage options, to tailor to a room's specific heating requirements
- Squirrel Cage Blower
- Dual Wattage Design
- Patented Smart Limit Protection®
- Proudly made in the USA
- 1 Year Warranty
|Ships Weight LBS||8.5|
* Dual rated heaters will draw 13% less amps and 25% less wattage when operated at 208V.
- Contractor shall supply and install KT Series limited space-mounted forced air electric heaters manufactured by King Electrical Mfg. Company. Heaters shall be of the wattage and voltage as indicated on the plans.
- Ratings: Heaters shall be available in wattages of 500 to 1,500 at 120 Volts or dual rated from 208 Volts to 240 Volts.
- Blower and Motor: A tangential cylindrical blower, delivering 70 CFM, shall be driven by a shaded pole, permanently lubricated, C-frame type motor with impedance protection and sealed bearings. Motors shall be the same voltage as the heater.
- Elements: Element assemblies shall be dual element construction of coiled Nickel Chromium alloy, corrosion resistant wire strung through a minimum of four rows of mica insulator. Element assemblies shall have factory provided connection to allow field modification to 50% wattage at time of installation.
- Grill: The grill shall be a louvered, one-piece design. The grill shall be epoxy powder-coated in the color specified on the plans.
- Thermal Overload: Heaters shall be equipped with King’s patented thermal overload Smart Limit Protection®, which disconnects elements and motor in the event normal operating temperatures are exceeded. If thermal overload trips due to abnormal operating temperatures, thermal overload shall remain open until manually reset by turning the heater off for fifteen minutes. Automatic reset of thermal overloads, which allow the element to continue to cycle under abnormal conditions, will not be accepted.
- Wall Can: The wall can shall be 20 gauge electrogalvanized steel and contain knockouts. The wall can shall be supplied with a factory installed ground wire. Zero Clearance to floors and 6” to sidewalls.
- Approvals: cULus (E41422)