The Kidde KN-COB-DP2 AC/DC carbon monoxide alarm plugs diretly into your home's standard wall outlet making installation quick and easy. The 2-AA battery backup provides protection even during power outages when many CO incidences occur. The Kidde AC/DC carbon monoxide alarm has a 10-year limited warranty.
The Kidde KN-COB-DP2 plug-in carbon monoxide alarm with battery backup provides you and your family with a warning signal to protect against dangerous levels of carbon monoxide in your home. The battery backup feature provides continuous monitoring of CO levels, even during power outages when AC-only units are not providing protection. The KN-COB-DP2 alarm has a 10-year product life, providing 40% longer protection than other CO alarms.
- Tamper Resist Feature –Can be activated to cause unit to go into alarm if it has been unplugged or has come loose from the outlet.
- 2 AA Battery Backup – Provides continuous protection even during power outages.
- Low Battery Hush - Silences low battery chirp warning for up to 12 hours in order to maintain protection without having to replace the batteries at an inconvenient time.
- Event Memory - If the unit has detected CO concentrations of 100ppm or greater, the green LED will flash every 10 seconds.
- Battery Pull tab - Eliminates battery installation time.
- Loud 85 Decibel Alarm - Alerts of deadly CO gas.
- Green LED - Indicates alarm is receiving power and operating properly.
- Red LED - Illuminates when in alarm mode.
- Test/Reset Button –Tests the unit for proper operation. Resets the Carbon Monoxide alarm.
- 10-Year End of Life Warning –Alerts user to replace CO alarm after 10-years of operation. (40% longer than other CO alarms)
- UL Listed – Listed by UL as a Single Station Carbon Monoxide Alarm.
Architectural and Engineering Specifications
The carbon monoxide alarm shall be Kidde Model KN-COB-DP2 or approved equal. It shall be powered by a 120V AC, 60 Hz source, along with 2 AA backup batteries. The temperature operating range shall be between 40F and 100F (4C and 38C) and the humidity operating range shall be between 10%-95% relative humidity, non-condensing. The CO sensor shall be of a fuel cell design and shall meet the sensitivity requirements of Underwriters Laboratories UL2034 Single and Multiple Station Carbon Monoxide Alarms. The alarm shall include a test/reset
We recommend having this item installed by a certified professional.
|Power Source||120VAC, 60HZ, 60mA max 2-AV battery back-up|
|Audio Alarm||85dB at 10ft|
|Temperature Range||40˚F (4.4˚C) to 100˚F (37.8˚C)|
|Humidity Range||10%-95% relative humidity (RH)|
|Warranty:||10 year limited|