The KCV cove heater provides warmth from above. A space-saving radiant heater that also produces convection heat by heating the air similar to a baseboard. By combining the quick comfort of radiant heat along with the sustained warmth of convection heat, warm air is uniformly dispersed throughout the room. The cove heater is mounted near the ceiling, eliminating furniture placement problems. Surface temperatures are lower than baseboard or fan heaters, making a pleasant form of heat similar to older ceiling cable heating systems. With no moving parts this heater is quiet and maintenance free. Typical uses are day care centers, assisted living housing, housing developments, laundry rooms, bathrooms, bedrooms.
- Warmth From Above - Space Saving Design
- Safer & More Versatile
- Radiant & Convection Heat
- Long Life Element
- Silent Running
- Extruded Aluminum Front Panel
- Can Be Wired At Both Ends
- Easy Surface-Mount Installation
- Open-back Design for Maximum Convection
- Available in White or Almond
- Proudly made in the USA
- 2 Year Warranty
|Ship Weight (LBS)||5.5|
- Constructed of extruded aluminum with a maximum cross section thickness of .962”.
- With sawtooth profile to increase radiating surface area.
- Open on top and bottom for maximum convection heating room air.
- With 32 cubic inch junction box at both ends, furnished with 1/2" knockouts on back and top.
- Ni-Chrome wire embedded in Magnesium Oxide powder enclosed and sealed in aluminum sheath.
- Element wattage density of approximately 150 watts per linear foot.
- With full length back case constructed of 22 gauge electrogalvanized steel with baked enamel finish.
- Two year limited warranty.
Ratings and Approvals:
- The heaters shall be available in ratings from 250 - 1800 watts at 120 and 208/240 Volts.