INVENT™ SERIES PROJECT PACKS
Keep your job on schedule and your inventory safe. Even if the final fan or fan/light product has not been selected, a project pack enables you to install a fan or fan/light housing now and choose the right-sized finish pack later. You won’t have an open box on the job site with a motor and grille that could be lost or damaged.
To simplify installation, Housing Packs are ideal for Builders and Contractors. When drywall work and painting is complete, the fan components needed to finish the job are available in four-packs of separate model numbers. Housing Packs are also sold in a package of four.
This patent-pending series marks a revolution of our mid-range ventilation fans. Innovations include foldable mounting ears and new damper and housing technology that improve building airtightness like never before. And all with grille designs that are at home in any decor.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- With our TrueSeal™ Damper Technology, InVent fans reduce air leakage by up to 50%* compared to competitive models, resulting in better home performance via blower door tests and reducing cold and warm air backdrafts
- EzDuct™ Connector can be installed room-side with no attic access required, fan housing connection have never been easier
- LED fan/light finish packs include 11 watt, 3000K, integrated LED module for energy efficiency
- Incandescent fan/light finish packs require 100W max. incandescent A19 type bulb (not included)
- UL Listed for use over tubs and showers with a GFCI circuit; so you can capture the steam before it spreads throughout the room by locating your fan exactly where you need it the most
*Testing reflects total fan housing airtightness.
|Recommended Room Size (Sq. Ft.)||75|
|Room Side Installation||Yes|
|Warranty||1 year limited|
|Light Bulbs Included||Yes|
|Minimum Construction Space Required||2" x 6"|
|Motor Engineered for Continuous Operation||Yes|
|Radiation Damper Available||Yes|