Roll over image to zoom in
The ZonePRO(R) thermostats are for low-voltage pressure-dependent variable air volume (VAV) applications. ZonePRO can also be used for hydronic perimeter heating/cooling and bypass box with or without reheat. The four models cover modulating applications, floating applications and applications that require up to two additional outputs for reheat.
- Provides modulating (2 to 10 Vdc analog) control (TB7980)
- Provides floating control (TB6980)
- Provides 2 additional outputs (TB6980B and TB7980B)
- Provides max. and min. setpoints for heating and cooling
- Provides a night setback (NSB) terminal for energy savings
|Setpoint Temperature Range (F)||50F to 95F|
|Setpoint Temperature Range (C)||10C to 35C|
|Dimensions (in.)||2 5/8 in. wide X 4 9/16 in. high X 1 in. deep|
|Dimensions (mm)||69 mm wide X 118 mm high X 27 mm deep|
|Power Supply||24 Vac|
|Output Signal Burden||0.5A max @ 24Vac|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.