Roll over image to zoom in
The PWT Series wet/wet differential pressure sensors provide reliable, accurate measurement and control of many applications, including pump differential pressure, chiller/boiler differential pressure drop, and CW/HW system differential pressure.
- The PWT Pressure Sensors incorporate microprocessor profiled sensors for exceptional accuracy and reliability.
- Field-selectable 4-20 mA, 0-5 Vdc, or 0-10 Vdc output.
- Jumper-selectable slow or fast response time.
- Switch-selectable pressure ranges.
- The jumper-selectable output switch for normal (4-20 mA) or reverse (20-4mA) operation provides application flexibility.
- Rugged, die-cast enclosure provides NEMA 4 sealing.
- Jumper-selectable port swap feature.
- All models offer both push button and digital input to zero the output.
|Dimensions (in.)||4 in. high x 5 51/64 in. wide x 2 13/64 in. deep|
|Dimensions (mm)||102 mm high x 147 mm wide x 57 mm deep|
|Operating Humidity Range (% RH)||10 to 90% RH, non-condensing|
|Voltage||12 to 30 Vdc or 24 Vac|
|Operating Temperature Range (F)||14 F to 131 F|
|Operating Temperature Range (C)||-10 C to 55 C|
|Output||4-20mA, 0-5Vdc or 0-10Vdc selectable|
|Connection Size (in.)||1/8 in. NPT female, stainless steel 17-4 PH|
|Pressure Range (psi)||0-5, 0-10, 0-25, 0-50 psid|
|Accuracy||±1% F.S. for 0-10, 0-25, 0-50 psid; ±2% F.S. for 0-5 psid|
|Proof pressure||2x max. F.S. range|
|Burst pressure||5x max. F.S. range|