Roll over image to zoom in
These stand-alone Carbon Dioxide (CO2) Sensors and Controllers are used for determining ventilation necessity with HVAC controllers and to manage the amount of fresh outdoor air supplied to maintain acceptable levels of CO2 in the space.
- Models available with LCD that provides sensor readings and status information.
- Non-Dispersion-Infrared (NDIR) technology used to measure carbon dioxide gas.
- Gold-plated sensor provides long-term calibration stability.
- C7232 provides voltage or current output based on CO2 levels.
- SPST relay output.
- Used for CO2 based ventilation control (Demand Control Ventilation (DCV)).
- Automatic Background Calibration (ABC) algorithm based on long-term evaluation reduces required typical zero-drift check maintenance.
|Application||Carbon Dioxide Sensor|
|Dimensions (in.)||5 1/16 in. high x 3 5/32 in. wide x 2 in. deep|
|Dimensions (mm)||128 mm high x 80 mm wide x 25 mm deep|
|Frequency||50 Hz; 60 Hz|
|Electrical Connections||Six leadwires, 20-gauge, 8 in. long|
|Sensor||Non-dispersive Infrared (NDIR)|
|Contact Ratings||1 A @ 50 Vac/24 Vdc|
|Voltage||24 Vac/dc ±20%,|
|Operating Temperature Range (F)||32 F to 122 F|
|Operating Temperature Range (C)||0 C to 50 C|
|Relay Outputs||One: Normally Open SPST|
|Accuracy||5% full scale|
|Sensor Range||0 to 2000 ppm, adjustable|
|Analog Current Output||0/2 - 10 Vdc or 0/4 - 20 mA selectable,|
w/ one relay output