VisionPRO® 8000 with RedLINK™ is a 7 day programmable touchscreen thermostat that is selectable for residential or light commercial use. The thermostat can be wired directly to the equipment, used with the THM5421R1021 Equipment Interface Module or used with the THM4000R1000 TrueZONE Wireless Adapter. Works with the RedLINK™ accessories including the RedLINK™ Internet Gateway, Portable Comfort Control, Wireless Outdoor Sensor, Wireless Indoor Sensor, Wireless Entry/Exit Remote and Wireless Vent and Filter Boost Remote.
- Thermostat works standalone or with the THM5421R1021 Equipment Interface Module or with the TrueZONE Wireless Adapter.
- Smart Schedule - programs in seconds for any lifestyle.
- Patented interview based programming and installer setup.
- RedLINK™ wireless communication.
- Increase profit per job by including RedLINK™ accessories that provide comfort and convenience. RedLINK™ accessories include the RedLINK™ Internet Gateway, Portable Comfort Control (PCC), Wireless Outdoor Sensor, Wireless Indoor Sensor, Wireless Entry/Exit Remote, Wireless Vent and Filter Boost Remote, TrueSTEAM™ humidifier with Wireless Adapter and TrueZONE® zoning panel with Wireless Adapter.
- Selectable for residential and light commercial applications. Meets commercial code and is title 24 compliant.
- Light commercial - commercial language (occupied and unoccupied), schedule holidays and custom events, remote setback, economizer and time of day. Remote Setback requires the THM5421R1021 Equipment Interface Module.
- Plain language setup, no manual needed.
- Alerts and User Interactions Log - Keeps a searchable history of alerts and setting changes to the thermostat to determine if there is a system malfunction or if the issue was caused by a user error. Saves time in troubleshooting and points the technician in the right direction. The Alert and User Interaction Logs are viewable on a computer after you download them from the thermostat to a microSD card.
- Customizable Service Reminders allow dealers to remind their customers when its time to call for service, when their warranty is expiring and to provide customized alerts.
- MicroSD port for copying the Installer Setup, Customizable Reminders, Custom Events and Holidays to multiple thermostats.
- MicroSD port for adding the dealer's contact information on the screen.
- 1 assignable output on the TH8321 model to control humidification, dehumidification, ventilation or a stage of heating/cooling.
- 3 assignable outputs on the Equipment Interface Module to control humidification, dehumidification, ventilation or a stage of heating/cooling. The TH8110 and TH8320 models require the use of a Wireless Indoor Sensor to control humidification and dehumidification.
- 1 assignable input can be used with a wired outdoor, indoor or discharge sensor.
- 4 assignable inputs on the Equipment Interface Module can be used with wired outdoor, indoor or discharge sensors, occupancy sensor for remote setback and dry contact devices to trip pre-packaged or custom alerts such as a full drain pan or water leak.
- Extend wireless range of the Equipment Interface Module by connecting a THM4000R1000 Wireless Adapter to the ABCD terminals.
- Dual powered - battery or hardwired (C wire).
- Precise temperature control (+/- 1° F) for reliable and consistent temperature.
- Multiple staging options to provide comfort or energy savings.
|Hazmat Information||UN 3091, LITHIUM METAL BATTERIES CONTAINED IN EQUIPMENT, 9|
|Application||Up to 2 Heat/2 Cool Conventional Systems; Up to 3 Heat/2 Cool Heat Pumps|
|Dimensions (in.)||4 5/8 in. High, 4 15/16 in. Wide, 1 1/8 in. Deep|
|Dimensions (mm)||118 mm. High, 126 mm. Wide, 29 mm. Deep|
|Includes||VisionPRO® 8000 thermostat|
|Used With||Works standalone or with optional THM5421R1021 Equipment Interface Module and RedLINK? accessories|
|Electrical Ratings||18 to 30 Vac or 750 mV|
|Frequency||50 Hz; 60 Hz|
|Stages||Up to 3 Heat / 2 Cool Heat Pump or Up to 2 Heat / 2 Cool Conventional when used standalone; Up to 4 Heat / 2 Cool Heat Pump or Up to 3 Heat / 2 Cool Conventional when used with the Equipment Interface Module.|
|Electrical Connections||Screw terminals|
|Operating Humidity Range (% RH)||5 to 90% RH, non-condensing|
|Supply Voltage||18 to 30 Vac or 750 mV|
|Switch Positions (System)||HEAT-OFF-COOL-AUTO-EM.HEAT|
|Switch Positions (Fan)||AUTO-ON-CIRC-FOLLOW SCHEDULE|
|Operating Temperature Range (F)||32 F to 120 F|
|Operating Temperature Range (C)||0 C to 48.9 C|
|Programmability||7 Day Program or Non-Programmable|
|Power Method||Battery or Hardwired|
|Terminal Designations||R, RC, C, W-O/B, W2-AUX/E, Y, Y2, G, A-L/A, K, U1 U1, S1 S1|
|Display Size||10 sq in.|
|Changeover||Auto or Manual|
|Setting Temperature Range (F)||Heat: 40 F to 90 F; Cool 50 F to 99F|
|Setting Temperature Range (C)||Heat: 4.5 C to 32.0 C; Cool: 10 C to 37.0 C|
|Humidification Setting Range||Cooling: 40 to 80% RH. Heating: 10 to 60% RH.|
|Dehumidification Setting Range||40 to 80% RH.|