Roll over image to zoom in
The VU844 humidity resistant, Fan Coil Valve Actuators are used in conjunction with VU52, VU53 and VU54 valves for controlling the flow of hot or chilled water in commercial HVAC equipment such as fan coil units, terminal reheat coils and convectors.
- Compact construction for easy installation.
- Fits under the cover of most baseboard convectors with actuator fitted to valve body.
- One-button, quick release. Secure 3-point, metal latch to valve body.
- Spring return operation.
- Stainless steel case and aluminum cover. Rust-proof nickel-plated motors available.
- Line or low voltage, rust-resistant motors.
- Manual opener for installation and valve operation on power failure.
- Valve returns to automatic position when power is restored.
- Actuator may be reinstalled or serviced without draining the system or disassembling the valve.
- Slotted conduit hole for faster wiring.
Important: These valves are not for use in systems containing dissolved oxygen.
|Dimensions (in.)||2 3/8 in. high, 3 1/2 in. wide, 2 3/8 in. wide|
|Dimensions (mm)||62 mm high, 88 mm wide, 60 mm deep|
|Used With||2-way NO (VU52) or 3-way VU valve body (VU54)|
|Materials||SS case, Aluminum cover, Ni-plated motor|
|Comments||Nickel plated motor for added humidity resistance; For controlling the flow of hot or chilled water in commercial HVAC equipment such as fan coil units, terminal reheat coils and convectors|
|Frequency||50 Hz; 60 Hz|
|Approvals, Canadian Standards Association||Certified C/US File No. LR1322|
|Power Consumption||Driving-- 6 Watts|
|Ambient Temperature Range (F)||34 F to 125 F ambient at 200 F Fluid|
|Ambient Temperature Range (C)||1 C to 52 C ambient at 93 C Fluid|
|Internal Auxiliary Switch||0|
|Fluid Temperature (C)||94 C|
|Fluid Temperature (F)||200 F|
|Control Signal||Two position; SPST|
|Fail Safe Mode||Spring Return|
|Stroke (in.)||45 deg.|
|Timing, Nominal||Driving @ 60 Hz (sec)-- 15 sec maximum|
|Spring Return Timing||Nominal-- 6 sec|
|Maximum Differential Pressure Ratings (Close-off) (psi)||Depends on Cv rating of valve|
|Maximum Differential Pressure Ratings (Close-off) (kPa)||Depends on Cv rating of valve|
|Electrical Connections (in.)||6 in.|
|Electrical Connections (mm)||0.15 m|
Flow Characteristics Chart:
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.