Roll over image to zoom in
Integrate control of you home's humidification, dehumidification, ventilation and even bathroom fans into a single device with Honeywell's TrueIAQ control. TrueIAQ allows you to program your air quality and fan settings individually, or as a system for increased comfort and energy savings. Plus, TrueIAQ will automatically adjust settings for changes in outside temperature and humidity, and provides maintenance reminders to help keep your equipment operating at peak efficiency. For true indoor air quality control, choose TrueIAQ.
- Setting changes can be made easily with the touch of a button.
- Manages humidification, dehumidification, ventilation and bathroom fans from a central point in your home.
- Simultaneously displays both indoor and outdoor temperature and humidity levels on-screen. Automatically adjusts inside settings based on outdoor conditions
- Include individual air quality enhancements to your system with TrueIAQ, or integrate them all as part of a total air quality system
- Intuitive digital backlit display
|Description||Digital control for IAQ equipment|
|Application||Provides humidity control for ducts, |
greenhouses, computer rooms,
printing and photographic laboratories,
and other applications where electronic
accuracy, as well as remote sensing, is desired.
|Electrical Ratings (120 Vac, Full Load)||2.0A at 24 Vac, humidifier, dehumidifier, vent contacts|
|Mounting||Duct or Remote Mount (up to 20 feet)|
|Temperature Range (C)||1.1C-40C|
|Operating Humidity Range (% RH)||95% RH at 95 F, non-condensing|
|Includes||TrueIAQ control and outdoor sensor for temperature and humidity|
|Used With||Outdoor temp/humidity sensor (included)|