Roll over image to zoom in
The PRO non-programmable family of thermostats provides basic and simple operation with specific models for conventional and heat pump systems.
- Adjustable Temperature Scale: Standard selection of 40 to 90°F or Garage selection of 35 to 90°F
- Non-programmable digital thermostat.
- Easy-to-read backlit display - easy to read in various lighting conditions.
- Precise comfort control [±1°F (± 0.5°C)] - maintains consistent comfort to the highest level of accuracy.
- Basic operation - easy-to-use slide switches allow you to select the heat or cool mode, and operate the fan.
|Dimensions||3 7/16 in. High x 4 10/16 in. Wide x 1 3/16 in. Deep|
|Electrical Ratings||20 to 30 Vac or 750 mV|
|Frequency||50 Hz; 60 Hz|
|Operating Humidity Range||5 to 90% RH, non-condensing|
|Switch Positions (System)||HEAT-OFF|
|Power Method||Dual Powered: Battery or Hardwire|
|Terminal Designations||R, C, W,|
|Display Size||1.32 sq in.|
|Setting Temperature Range||Selectable Heat: 40 F to 90 F or 35 F to 90 F|
|Cycles per Hour||Heating 2-6 CPH|
|Heat Current||0.02 A to 1.0 A running|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.