Roll over image to zoom in
Economy thermostats that provide reliable line voltage control of resistive rated electric heating equipment. Snap-action switch makes heating circuit on temperature fall.
- Replace virtually any two-wire (T410A) or four-wire (T410B) line voltage wall-mounted electric heating thermostat.
- Easy to install; 6 in. (150 mm) color-coded leads.
- Include long-lasting Micro Switch™ mechanism.
- Rugged, plastic mounting base and one-piece cover with vents.
- Ideally suited to new construction applications.
|Application||Electric baseboards, convectors and fan forced heaters (resistive rated loads).|
|Dimensions||4 1/2 in. high x 2 3/4 in. wide x 2 1/4 in. deep|
|For Use With||Aube CT240/CT241 Telephone Controller|
|Electrical Ratings||Non-inductive resistive 22A at 120/208/240 Vac. 19A at 277 Vac.|
|Approvals (US)||Listed; File No. E4436, Guide No. XAPX|
|Approvals (CA)||Listed: File No. LR1322|
|Electrical Connections||6 in. (150 mm) copper leadwires, suitable for connecting to aluminum wiring if approved CO/ALR solderless connectors are used.|
|Supply Voltage||120 Vac; 208 Vac; 240 Vac; 277 Vac|
|Differential Temperature||3 F|
|Setting Temperature Range||40 F to 80 F|