Honeywell UV100E2009 - Ultraviolet Air Treatment
To eradicate and capture micro-organism pass-through in residential heating, ventilation and cooling systems, combine our Ultraviolet Air Treatment System with a high-efficiency air filtration system that includes an electronic air cleaner.
Coil Irradication: Keep air conditioning systems clean, efficient and worry-free. A UV coil irradiation lamp reduces microorganism and mold growth in moist locations and reduces inhalent and odor irritants at the source.
Honeywell Coil Irradiation unit kills up to 99.9% of mold on system cooling coils. Tests performed in a test duct showed reduction in colony-forming aspergillus niger mold spores when surface was irradiated at a distance of 18" for three hours in still air, using new lamps.
SmartLamp Ultraviolet Air Treatment Dual Lamp Features:
- Honeywell UV100E2009 features a replacement lamp handle with detachable replacement bulb, UC18W or UC36W, to make replacement more economical.
- UV-C light kills airborne bacteria or surface mold.
- Continuously emits ultraviolet energy.
- UV lamp does not produce ozone.
- Sealed unit design prevents accidental installer and homeowner contact with the voltage and with the ultraviolet rays.
- Safe design prevents lamps from lighting unless the base is correctly mounted on the HVAC duct.
- Lamp light indicator to safely view the lamp operation.
- Power cord that plugs into electrical outlet.
- Quick and easy bulb replacement.
- Easy lamp maintenance.
- Optional AIRWATCH Indicator can be installed to remind customers when to change bulb.
- To capture and minimize micro-organism pass-through in residential heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) systems, combine the Ultraviolet System with a high-efficiency air filtration system that includes an electronic air cleaner.
How Your Ultraviolet Air Treatment System Works: When installed in forced air heating and cooling systems, your UV100E Ultraviolet Air Treatment System kills a high percentage of micro-organism contaminants in the air passing over it. Individual results depend on how carefully all installation and maintenance requirements are followed and on the actual amount of time your air delivery fan operates.
You can capture and minimize micro-organism pass-through in your heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) system when you combine your Ultraviolet Air Treatment System with a high-efficiency air filtration system that includes an electronic air cleaner. Talk to your installer about adding an electronic air cleaner to complement your air treatment system and provide added protection for you and your family.
|Description||SmartLamp Ultraviolet Air Treatment|
System, Dual Lamp Return Air Model
|Application Type||Return Air Application|
|Contaminants Reduced||Airborne Bacteria|
|Electrical Ratings||120 Vac|
|Electrical Rating (Watts)||36W each|
|Operating Temperature (outside Duct F)||30 F to 104 F|
|Operating Temperature (outside Duct C)||-2 C to +40 C|
|Operating Temperature (inside Duct F)||30 F to 140 F|
|Operating Temperature (inside Duct C)||-2 C to +60 C|