Roll over image to zoom in
Pressure Switches are safety devices used in positive-pressure or differential-pressure systems to sense gas or air pressure systems.
- For use with natural gas, liquid propane (LP) gas, or air.
- Diaphragm-actuated safety-limit switch.
- Switch can be wired to turn on alarm.
- C6097A models break control circuit at setpoint on pressure fall.
- C6097B models break control circuit at setpoint on pressure rise.
- Lockout with manual reset and recycle options.
- Lockout models have external manual reset button.
- Removable transparent cover protects scaleplate and adjusting knob.
- Pipe tappings allow selection of positive pressure (air only) or venting connections (NPT mount only).
- 1/4 in. NPT or flange mount models for direct mounting to Honeywell Integrated Valve Train.
- Optional switch position indicator lamp available.
- IP54 enclosure standard.
- Ranges: 0.4 to 5 in.wc, 3 to 21 in.wc, 12 to 60 in.wc or 1.5 to 7 psi.
- Surge orifice.
- Integral vent limiter on all models.
|Application||Safety devices used in positive-pressure or differential-pressure systems to sense gas or air pressure changes|
|Dimensions (in.)||2 19/32 in. high x 2 23/32 in. wide x 2 23/32 in. deep|
|Dimensions (mm)||66 mm high x 69 mm wide x 69 mm deep|
|Electrical Ratings||Ignition Transformer: 540 VA, Pilot Valve: 50 VA. Main Valve: 400 VA with 2-1/2 times inrush|
|Approvals, Underwriters Laboratories Inc.||Component Listed, MP 2168-8-1|
|Approvals, Canadian Standards Association||File # 95329 Certificate 2632-01|
|Electrical Connections||Screw terminals|
|Contact Ratings||120 Vac Switch Contact-- 3.0 AFL, 18.0 ALR, 5.0 A resistive; 240 Vac Switch Contact-- 3.0 AFL, 18.0 ALR, 5.0 A resistive|
|Operating Temperature Range (F)||-40 F to +140 F|
|Operating Temperature Range (C)||-40 C to +60 C|
|Approvals, Swiss RE||Acceptable|
|Approvals, Factory Mutual||JI 2D4A1.AF|
|Approvals, Others||CSD-1 AFB: Acceptable|
|Operating Range (psi)||3 to 21 in. wc|
|Operating Range (kPa)||0.7 to 5.2 kPa|
|Differential Pressure Range (psi)||max. 2.4 in. wc @ min. setpoint; max. 4.2 in. wc @ max. setpoint|
|Differential Pressure Range (kPa)||max. 0.60 kPa @ min. setpoint; max. 1.05 kPa @ max. setpoint:|
|Switch Operation||Manual Reset|
|Switching Action||Break on pressure fall|