Roll over image to zoom in
C437D,E Series 2000 Gas Pressure Switches are pressure-actuated devices used in industrial gas systems for safety shutoff. Series 2000 models have snap acting MicroSwitch snap switches to open a circuit on pressure rise or drop.
- Use C437 for SPST (non-mercury) switching.
- Models intended for lockout applications must be manually reset before resuming operation.
- Models with pressure range of 1 to 26 in. wc (0.25 to 6.5 kPa)compensate for momentary surges in gas pressure with a restrictive orifice in inlet pressure channel.
- Impede tampering and provide dust-resistant operation with enclosed setting.
- Increase strength of control diaphragm with Buna N fiber-reinforced material.
- Two Buna-N fiber-reinforced seal-off diaphragms for added reliability.
- Clear glass cover allows observation of interior mechanism to aid in setting and checkout.
|Application||Industrial gas system applications for safety shutoff, pressure control, or differential-pressure control.|
|Dimensions (in.)||7 3/4 in. high x 6 1/4 in. wide x 3 7/16 in. deep|
|Dimensions (mm)||197 mm high x 159 mm wide x 87 mm deep|
|Materials||Case: Die-cast aluminum|
|Approvals, Underwriters Laboratories Inc.||Listed: File No. MP2168, Guide No. MFHX|
|Approvals, Canadian Standards Association||Certified: File No. LR1620, Guide No. 380-W-1.16|
|Electrical Connections||Screw terminals|
|Temperature Ratings (C)||52 C - Maximum Ambient|
|Temperature Ratings (F)||125 F - Maximum Ambient|
|Contact Ratings||120 Vac Switch Contact-- 8.0 AFL, 48.0 ALR, 10.0 A resistive; 240 Vac Switch Contact-- 5.1 AFL, 30.6 ALR, 5.0 A resistive|
|Operating Temperature Range (F)||32 F to 125 F|
|Operating Temperature Range (C)||0 C to 52 C|
|Approvals, Swiss RE||Acceptable|
|Approvals, Factory Mutual||Approved: Report No. 22018, 24127, J.I.IF4A3.AF|
|Sensor Element||BUNA N Diaphragm|
|Operating Range (psi)||1/2 to 5 psi; 15.0 psi - Maximum Sustained|
|Operating Range (kPa)||3.0 to 35 kPa; 103.4 kPa - Maximum Sustained|
|Differential Pressure Range (psi)||1/2 psi|
|Differential Pressure Range (kPa)||3.45 kPa|
|Switch Operation||Manual Reset|
|Switching Action||SPST, Break on Fall, non mercury|
|Pipe Connection||Main or High Pressure--1/2 in. NPT internal thread; Vent or Low pressure--1/8 in. NPT internal thread|