Ensure convenient and reliable respiratory protection in the workplace with the practical features and comfort of these North halfmask respirators
Turn to the North 7700 series silicone half mask respirator when you want secure respiratory protection for workers. These comfortable silicone respirators have the protection and comfort workers need.
- Contoured sealing flange eliminates pressure points
- Extended side flanges ensure the best possible seal during talking or other facial motions
- Reduced dead air space limits re-breathing of exhaled air
- Low mask profile also provides ample room for safety glasses and goggles
- Can be adapted to PAPR or Supplied Air
- Cartridges and filters sold separately
- Manufactured in an ISO 9001 Registered facility
- NIOSH approved
- Size: Medium
North 7700 Series half masks are approved by the National Institute of Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH) as:
- air-purifying respirators when used with North cartridges and/or filters;
- air-purifying respirators with backpack adapter when used with North cartridges and/or filters;
- powered air-purifying respirators when used with North Compact Air PAPR and accompanying cartridges and/or HEPA filter; and
- Type C continuous flow airline respirators when used with North CF2007 breathing tube, hoses and couplers.