Roll over image to zoom in
Used to control dampers in applications such as variable air volume (VAV) terminal units and for mounting on ball valves; suitable for use with SPDT or floating thermostats or building automation controls.
- Control for air damper applications with up to 20 sq.ft. assuming 3.5 in-lb per sq.ft. of damper area, velocity independent.
- Magnetic coupling eliminates the need for mechanical stops or limit switch adjustments by limiting stall torque to 130 lb-in. maximum.
- Mount directly on 3/8 to 1/2 in. round and square damper shafts.
- All models include manual declutch lever for ease of mounting, and bag assembly with two minimum position setscrews. 90 second timing models are suitable for use with pressure independent VAV systems.
- Selectable 45, 60, and 90 degree stroke in either clockwise or counterclockwise direction.
|Description||Direct Coupled, General Purpose,|
Non-Spring Return Actuator
|Torque/Force (lb-in., lbf)||70 lb-in.|
|Torque/Force (Nm, N)||8 Nm|
|Fail Safe Mode||Non-Spring Return|
|Supply Voltage||24 Vac ¹20%|
|Number of Internal Auxiliary Switch||0|
|External Auxiliary Switches Available||Yes, 201052B|
|Shaft Adapter Type||Aluminum Hub, two set screws|
|Manual operation||Declutch mechanism|
|Maximum Stall Torque/Force (lb-in., lbf)||130 lb-in.|
|Maximum Stall Torque/Force (Nm, N)||14 Nm|
|Rotational Stroke||90 degrees|
|Rotational Stroke Adjustment||Mechanically limited at 45|
or 60 degrees in cw or ccw directions
|Rotation to Open||By wiring|
|Timing, Nominal Driving @ 60 Hz (sec)||90 sec|
|Dimensions (in.)||5.86 in high x 3.63 in wide x 3.74 in deep|
|Dimensions (mm)||149 mm high x 92 mm wide x 95 mm deep|
|Weight (lb)||2 lb|
|Weight (kg)||0.91 kg|
|Compatible Damper Shafts (in.)||3/8 to 1/2 in. square or round|
|Compatible Damper Shafts (mm)||10 to 13 mm square/round|
|Materials||Steel plate and Plenum rated plastic|
|Power Consumption (Driving)||2.4 VA|
|Electrical Connections||Screw terminals|
|Temperature Range, Ambient (F)||20 F to 125 F|
|Temperature Range, Ambient (C)||-18 C to +50 C|
|Temperature Range, Storage (F)||20 F to 130 F|
|Temperature Range, Storage (C)||-18 C to +54 C|
|Operating Humidity Range (% RH)||5 to 95% RH, non-condensing|
|Maximum Noise Rating, Driving (dB(A) @ 1m)||45|
|Approvals, Underwriters Laboratories Inc||UL873, Plenum Rated|
|Approvals, Canadian Underwriters Laboratories||cUL C22.2 No. 24-93|
|Includes||4074ENY Bag Assembly|
|Comments||Includes two 5/8 x 7/8 in.|
double knock-out conduit openings