Roll over image to zoom in
Used to control dampers in applications such as variable air volume (VAV) terminal units and for mounting on ball valves; suitable for use with SPDT or floating thermostats or building automation controls.
- Control for air damper applications with up to10 sq.ft. assuming 3.5 in-lb per sq.ft. of damper area, velocity independent.
- Superior A/C synchronous submotor for consistent timing and actuator longevity.
- Eliminate need for limit switches or mechanical stops by providing magnetic coupling.
- All models include manual declutch lever, and bag assembly with two minimum position setscrews.
- Mount directly on 3/8 inch or 1/2 inch square or round damper shaft.
- Selectable 45, 60, and 90 stroke in either clockwise or counterclockwise direction.
|Description||Direct Coupled, General Purpose,|
Non-Spring Return Actuator
|Torque/Force (lb-in., lbf)||35 lb-in.|
|Torque/Force (Nm, N)||4 Nm|
|Fail Safe Mode||Non-Spring Return|
|Supply Voltage||24 Vac ¹20%|
|Number of Internal Auxiliary Switch||0|
|External Auxiliary Switches Available.||Yes, 201052B|
|Shaft Adapter Type||Aluminum Hub, two set screws|
|Manual operation||Declutch mechanism|
|Maximum Stall Torque/Force (lb-in., lbf)||70 lb-in.|
|Maximum Stall Torque/Force (Nm, N)||8 Nm|
|Rotational Stroke||90 degrees|
|Rotational Stroke Adjustment||Mechanically limited at 45 or 60 degrees|
in cw or ccw directions
|Rotation to Open||By wiring|
|Timing, Nominal Driving @ 60 Hz (sec)||90 sec|
|Dimensions (in.)||5.55 in high x 3.39 in wide x 2.52 in deep|
|Dimensions (mm)||141 mm high x 86 mm wide x 64 mm deep|
|Weight (lb)||1.5 lb|
|Weight (kg)||0.68 kg|
|Compatible Damper Shafts (in.)||3/8 to 1/2 in. square or round|
|Compatible Damper Shafts (mm)||10 to 13 mm square/round|
|Materials||Steel plate and Plenum rated plastic|
|Power Consumption (Driving)||1.8 VA|
|Electrical Connections||Screw terminals|
|Temperature Range, Ambient (F)||20 F to 125 F|
|Temperature Range, Ambient (C)||-18 C to +50 C|
|Temperature Range, Storage (F)||20 F to 130 F|
|Temperature Range, Storage (C)||-18 C to +54 C|
|Operating Humidity Range (% RH)||5 to 95% RH, non-condensing|
|Maximum Noise Rating, Driving (dB(A) @ 1m)||45|
|Approvals, Underwriters Laboratories Inc||UL873, Plenum Rated|
|Approvals, Canadian Underwriters Laboratories||cUL C22.2 No. 24-93|
|Approvals, CE||89/336/ECC, 73/23/EEC|
|Includes||4074ENY Bag Assembly|