Roll over image to zoom in
Mount on return duct for backup control of non-zoned RedLINK enabled Wireless Systems and Thermostats.
- Works with THM5320R1000 Equipment Interface Module to maintain safe indoor temperatures if power is lost at the wireless thermostat
- Takes control of the equipment by turning on the blower fan and sensing the indoor temperature of the home
- Controls heating at 62 F and cooling at 82 F
- Provides homeowners with peace of mind
- Installs in minutes
- Includes mounting hardware
|Description||Mount on return duct for backup control of non-zoned RedLINK|
enabled wireless systems. Works with the EIM to maintain safe indoor
temperatures if power is lost at the wireless thermostat.
|Application||Mount on return duct for backup control of non-zoned systems|
|Dimensions (in.)||3 7/8 in. high x 4 1/8 in. wide x 1 1/4 in. deep|
|Dimensions (mm)||77 mm high x 102 mm wide x 25 mm deep.|
Sensor probe is 3 3/4 in. long (77 mm)
|Mounting||Mounts on return duct|
|Operating Temperature Range (F)||0 F to 200 F|
|Operating Temperature Range (C)||-17.8 C to 93.3 C|
|Comments||Return Air Sensor is also available in kits for non-zoned systems|
|Used With||THM5320R1000 Equipment Interface Module; TH6320R1004|
or TH5320R1002 Wireless FocusPRO Thermostat
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.