Roll over image to zoom in
The H7625, H7635, and H7655 are highly accurate, stable humidity transducers designed for use with HVAC controllers such as the T7350 Thermostat, T775U Remote Humidity Controller, and W7760 Direct Digital Controllers. The Ceramic Technology humidity sensor is not affected by condensation and provides excellent long-term stability.
- Ceramic Technology overcomes the limitations of other resistance based humidity sensors that use water soluble polymer coatings.
- Ceramic Technology allows sensors to recover fully from condensation, fog, and high humidity.
- Highly accurate, repeatable, stable output with negligible hysteresis.
- Temperature compensated output.
- Zero and span trimmers, and increment/decrement recalibration feature.
- All units have selectable 4-20 mA, 0-10 Vdc, or 0-5 Vdc output. NIST traceable 2%, 3%, and 5% calibration, every sensor calibrated at 3 different points.
- All humidity sensors use the same enclosure as the T7770 sensor, except the H7655A, which uses the T7047-like enclosure.
|Application||Duct mounted Humidity and Temperature Sensor|
|Dimensions (in.)||4 9/16 in. high, 3 in. wide, 7/8 in. deep|
|Dimensions (mm)||116 mm high, 76.5 mm wide, 22 mm deep|
|Used With||Excel 15, Excel 10, T7350,|
|Operating Humidity Range (% RH)||0 to 95% RH non-condensing|
|Voltage||18 - 40 VDC / 18 - 28 VAC|
|Operating Temperature Range (F)||-10 to 140°F|
|Operating Temperature Range (C)||23 to 60°C|
|Shipping and Storage Temperature Range (F)||-40 to 160°F|
|Shipping and Storage Temperature Range (C)||-40 to 71°C|
|Output||Humidity-- 4-20 mA, 0-5 Vdc, or 0-10 |
Vdc selectable; Temperature--20K ohm NTC
|Accuracy||±3% from 20-95% RH|
|Sensor Range||0 to 100% RH|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.