Roll over image to zoom in
The MLH Series is a two-wire 4-20mA gauge pressure sensor. This digitally compensated sensor offers an unparalleled value/performance combination, making it an ideal solution for demanding applications. Available in pressure ranges up to 1000 psi.
- Available in 50, 150, 300, 500 and 1000 psi.
- All metal wetted parts for use in wide variety of fluid applications.
- Suitable for use with freon and ammonia based cooling systems.
- No internal elastomeric seals mean no o-ring compatibility issues.
- Less than 2 ms response time provides accurate, high speed measurement.
- Select models available with 1/4-in. SAE female Schrader connection with valve depressor.
|Materials||Housing--Black plastic, A model AS-4133 HS-PPA; In contact with media--SST 304L and Haynes 214 alloy|
|Electrical Connections||Cable (3 meter)|
|Voltage||9.5Vdc to 30Vdc|
|Operating Temperature Range (F)||-40° C to 125° C|
|Operating Temperature Range (C)||-40° F to 257° F|
|Output||4-20 mA, 2-wire|
|Connection Size (in.)||1/4"-18 NPT|
|Pressure Range (psi)||50 psig|
|Accuracy||±0.50% of full scale span|
|Proof pressure||3X Working Pressure Range|
|Burst pressure||10X Working Pressure Range|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.