Roll over image to zoom in
Air in the home today can actually be more polluted than outdoor air due to contaminants trapped in the home, such as chemicals from incomplete combustion, off-gassing from pressed wood and building materials, cleaning agents and air 'de-odorizers', radon, CO, and CO2. Tighter building practices lead to a build-up of these pollutants in the home. Ventilation is the answer for improving air quality in homes today and Honeywell's Whole House Ventilation Control is here as an efficient, effective solution.
W8150 Honeywell Fresh Air Ventilation Control provides fresh air to a home. The control operates a fresh air intake damper and, when necessary, activates the main HVAC blower to efficiently meet ASHRAE ventilation rates.
The W8150 and Y8150 are designed to provide adequate fresh air to homes as prescribed by local codes and national standards, including ASHRAE 62.2, "Ventilation and Acceptable Indoor Air Quality in Low-Rise Residential Buildings". It uses a unique microcontroller to optimize the air delivery schedule to make efficient use of normal HVAC run times.
Honeywell Fresh Air Whole House Ventilation Control Features:
- Designed to help meet local ventilation codes and standards, including ASHRAE 62.2-2010 standard, Ventilation and Acceptable Indoor Air Quality in Low-Rise Residential Buildings
- Microcontroller optimizes the air delivery schedule to make efficient use of normal HVAC run times
- Easy-to-use input dials allow customized ventilation for each installation
- Test mode that includes immediate feedback to installer to confirm that air delivery requirements of selected ventilation standard are being met
- Economical supply-only ventilation; works with forced air system
- Can be used with other equipment, such as an HRV/ ERV, for balanced ventilation
|Description||Includes W8150A Fresh Air Ventilation Control,|
mounting hardware, homeowner information label
|Airflow Capacity (external static pressure)||50 to 160 cfm|
|Current Draw, Nominal (minimum speed)||0.6 A|
|Electrical Ratings||24 Vac|