Roll over image to zoom in
The FocusPRO programmable thermostat provides electronic control of 24 Vac conventional and heat pump systems or 750 mV heating systems.
- Selectable to 5-1-1 (Weekdays, Saturday, Sunday) or 5-2 (Weekdays, Weekend) programmable thermostat.
- Large, clear, backlit display - easy to read in various lighting conditions.
- Display size options - available in large screen or standard.
- Precise comfort control (+/-1 F) - maintains consistent comfort to the highest level of accuracy.
- Simplified programming and operation.
- Easy change battery door - flip out door allows for easy battery replacement without removing or disassembling the thermostat.
- Built in instructions - simple, pull out instruction manual.
- Adaptive Intelligent Recovery - ensures programmed temperature is reached by programmed time.
- Temperature range stops - prevents user from setting the temperature too high or too low.
|Application||Heat/Cool or Heat Pump with Auxiliary Heat|
|Programmability||5-1-1 Day Program or 5-2 Day Program|
|Switch Positions (System)||HEAT-OFF-COOL-AUTO-EM.HEAT|
|Switch Positions (Fan)||AUTO-ON|
|Power Method||Battery or Hardwired|
|Terminal Designations||Rc, R, W (O/B), W2 (AUX), Y, Y2 (E), G, L, C|
|Dimensions (in.)||3 9/16 in. High X 5 13/16 in. Wide X 1 1/2 in. Deep|
|Dimensions (mm)||91 mm High X 147 mm Wide X 38 mm Deep|
|Electrical Ratings||20 to 30 Vac or 750 mV|
|Setting Temperature Range (F)||Heat: 40 F to 90 F; Cool: 50 F to 99 F|
|Setting Temperature Range (C)||Heat: 4.5 C to 32 C; Cool: 10 C to 37 C|
|Stages||Up to 2 Heat/2 Cool Conventional|
|Stages||Up to 2 Heat/1 Cool Heat Pump|
|Heat Current||W = 0.02 A to 1.0 A running|
|Heat Current||W2 (AUX) = 0.02 A to 0.5 A running|
|Heat Current||E = 0.02 A to 1.0 A running|
|Cool Current||Y = 0.02 A to 1.0 A running,|
Y2 = 0.02 A to 1.0 A running
|Fan Current||0.02 A to 0.5 A running|
|Operating Humidity Range (% RH)||5 to 90% RH, non-condensing|
|Comments||Standard display size 3.75 sq. in.|
|Voltage||20 to 30 Vac or 750 mV|