Roll over image to zoom in
Gas Pilot Burner Assemblies include a flame rod to prove the pilot flame. The assemblies are used with a suitable flame safeguard control on industrial or commercial gas burners or oil burners with gas pilots.
- Used with Honeywell controls using the flame rectification principle.
- C7005A is for continuous pilot applications.
- It includes an insulated flame rod, properly positioned relative to the flame retention type nozzle. C7005B is similar to C7005A, but includes an ignition electrode suitable for automatic, electric-spark ignition, gas pilot applications.
- Individually mounted flame rod and ignition electrode in ceramic insulators allow the head assembly to fit inside a 3-inch pipe.
- Stainless steel fins on the flame retention type pilot head provide the correct ratio of flame rod area to ground area for maximum flame signal, and are beneficial in stabilizing the pilot flame.
- Pilot flame retention nozzle and mixing tube are threaded internally, 1/2-14 NPT and 3/8-18 NPT, respectively, and can be assembled with standard pipe fittings.
- Pilot can be installed in vertical, horizontal, or inclined position.
- Rajah connectors facilitate electrical connections.
|Application||For automatic electrically ignited pilot|
|Dimensions (in.)||3 in. diameter x 3 1/2 in. deep|
|Dimensions (mm)||76 mm diameter x 343 mm deep x|
|Used With||Q624 or other suitable ignition transformer.|
|Approvals, Underwriters Laboratories Inc.||Listed: File No. MP268, Guide No. MCCZ|
|Approvals, Canadian Standards Association||Certified: File No. LR1620, Guide No. 140-A-2|
|Approvals, Swiss RE||Acceptable|
|Approvals, Factory Mutual||Approved: Report No. 24181.04|
|Connection Type||1/2 in. NPT male thread Gas Fitting|
|Type of Gas||LP|
|Orifice||0.028 in. dia. (0.711 mm dia.)|
|Wiring Terminal Type||Rajah|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.