Roll over image to zoom in
The T775 electronic remote temperature controllers are the next generation of commercial and agricultural controls capable of remote sensing of temperature and providing switched and/or proportional outputs to various types of loads.
- Save time on installations with the easy-to-use graphical Interface, large display, and the intuitive programming.
- Use the time clock scheduler or digital input to control the setback and disable output options to help save energy.
- Protect equipment from freezing or overheating on models with the modulating high or low limit control option.
- Get pinpoint control on modulating outputs by setting the integral and derivative times (PI or PID).
- Configure models with reset in a few easy steps.
- Control floating actuators with floating outputs on select models.
- Eliminate the need for a separate time delay device and protect equipment with the minimum off time option.
- Sensor 50021579-001 included with non-NEMA 4X models.
- Sensor T775-SENS-WR included with NEMA-4X models.
|Application||On/off or analog controller for |
applications where electronic accuracy and
remote sensing of temperature is required.
|Relay Outputs||2 SPDT|
|Voltage||24 Vac or 120/240 Vac|
|Relay Contact Ratings (24 Vac)||10.0A resistive|
|Relay Contact Ratings (120 Vac)||1/2 hp; 9.8 AFL, 58.8 ALR, 125 VA Pilot Duty|
|Relay Contact Ratings (240 Vac)||1/2 hp; 4.9 AFL, 29.4 ALR, 125 VA Pilot Duty|
|Dimensions (in.)||8 5/32 in. high x 4 13/32 in. wide x 2 15/16 in. deep|
|Dimensions (mm)||207.1 mm high x 112.1 mm wide x 74 mm deep|
|Sensor Element||1097 ohms PTC at 77 F (25 C)|
|Sensors Included||50021579-001 (1)|
|Maximum distance to sensor (ft)||Up to 1,000 ft|
|Maximum distance to sensor (m)||up to 304 m|
|Bulb Size (in.)||1/4 in. diameter x 2 in. long|
|Bulb Size (mm)||6.35 mm diameter x 50.8 mm|
|Setpoint Temperature Range (F)||-40 F to 248 F|
|Setpoint Temperature Range (C)||-40 C to 120 C|
|Accuracy (F)||±1 F at 77 F|
|Accuracy (C)||±1 C at 25 C|
|Throttling Range (F)||1 F to 150 F|
|Throttling Range (C)||0.5 C to 66 C|
|Differential Temperature (F)||1 F to 150 F|
|Differential Temperature (C)||0.5 C to 66 C|
|Operating Ambient Temperature Range (F)||-40 F to 140 F @ 60 Hz|
|Operating Ambient Temperature Range (F)||-40 F to 125 F @ 50 Hz|
|Operating Ambient Temperature Range (C)||-40 C to 52 C @ 50 Hz|
|Operating Ambient Temperature Range (C)||-40 C to 60 C @ 60 Hz|
|Approvals, Canadian Underwriters Laboratories||Approved|
|Approvals, Underwriters Laboratories Inc||Approved|
|High/Low Mod Limit||Yes|
|Analog Output Type||Electronic Series 90|
|Analog Output Type||4-20 mA|
|Analog Output Type||0-10 Vdc|
|Analog Output Type||2-10 Vdc|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.